Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things you've always wanted to know, but have been too afraid to ask

Apparently I’m next on the blog tag for “Top 20”. I have secretly been lurking in the depths of the blogosphere for this chance, but you’d never know because I’m sly like a fox in making everyone think that the blog world is dead to me.

1. My working environment is not contusive for writing on my beloved blog anymore.

2. On the odd occasion that I do post, I get a bit of a buzz.

3. When I was young I was in to climbing tree’s, squishing spiders, riding motorbikes and playing on the monkey bars.

4. When I was 7 I broke my arm by jumping of a semi-truck trailer. I was with my aunty at the time and my mother didn’t know that I’d broken my arm until I was brought home with a plaster cast. Mum’s never really forgiven my aunt for that.

5. The first album I ever bought with my own money was Mariah Carey (Musicbox). Not long after I bought it I gave it to my dad.

6. If you ever ask my what the first album I ever bought was I’ll tell you Green Day (Dookie), because I’m genuinely embarrassed about the Mariah thing.

7. At high school my two best subjects were History and English, my worst Chemistry and Maths. I now have a Science Degree with a Chemistry/Food base.

8. I really love food. Cooking it, ordering it, eating it.

9. I love Hotman more than food.

10. If I find a stray eyelash I still make wishes on them. I just did one then. I’m not telling you what it is because it won’t come true.

11. I’m going to the Spring Racing Carnival 3 times this year. I think it’s overdoing it – it’s not really my thing.

12. I want to go to NYC and Ireland. Soon.

13. When I was in year 8 I was bullied by one of my classmates and she made all the girls in my class stop speaking to me for 6 months. The reason she gave for the bulling was that “I was being annoying”. Every now and then I worry that I’m annoying and that people won’t like me.

14. When I was 16 I lived in Denmark. I drank a lot of beer and gained a lot of confidence. By the time I returned to Australia I was having beer drinking competitions with boys older than me and winning.

15. I can’t drink as heavily as I used to.

16. I’d like to wear more jewellery, but I can’t be bothered.

17. I don’t believe in horoscopes or star signs, but I read them with great thought and consider myself a typical stubborn Taurean.

18. I have no time for fools.

19. I live beyond my means, but ultimately I’m having fun.

20. I’ve often thought of becoming a hand model.

So, have we all learnt something here?

Geez, I’m so far out of the blog world I don’t know who to tag… how ‘bout Husky Nutmeg and Booky (because he's a busy bastard too)

13 Comments:

Blogger Catman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:02 pm  
Blogger Ukulele said...

I hate those bullies.

10:55 pm  
Blogger fluffy said...

where is that classmate now? i'll sort her out. she might find a busted lip pretty "annoying" too.

*rolls up sleeves*

Do you like it when I talk tough?

10:01 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

do i like it when you're talking tuff fluff? hell yeah.

bully is now single mum of three, first child was born 2 years after the bullying. she's not doing much these days i hear.

8:58 am  
Blogger Adam said...

Whoa!
I had been afraid to ask almost all these questions.

1:51 pm  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
Romance Horoscope for Libra
It covers Romance Horoscope for Libra related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

4:16 pm  
Blogger Melly` said...

Nasty bully! I agree with sugar and spice. That bully is boring as - and NOT amusing at all!

1:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

1:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

classmate movie

11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... film editing classes

11:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting site :D

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU A MAN WHO IN THE TRAIN TO GONDANGDIA LAST AFTERNOON ?

10:45 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home