Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What Women Want



Dear fellas,

As me and my fellow hotness around the internerd are learning you today here’s some delectable stuff that women want from youse.

Chocolate!
NO BRAINER!

Most women will love you for suggesting you should eat as much chocolate as you can fit in. Now, I’m not most women, because I don’t really like chocolate in it’s pure form. But give me a Chocolate Chilli Tim Tam and I’m yours forever. Seriously.

Duck!
If you’ve been to TMI before you’ll know I’ve got a slight obsession with the delicious Mallard. It does stuff to me. it will probably do stuff to other women.

Praise!
Every meal your lovely lady cooks for you it should be THE BEST MEAL EVER.


Not Cooking!
Heaven.

Cooking a delicious meal for you lady friend will give her time to think about what she can do after the meal. You know what I mean boys… yes, hot hot sexx.

Surprise Date!
It’s not hard to do. If you feel like going out for dinner, just don’t tell your lady friend. Do, however, tell her to be presentable and smelling pretty. Then… SURPRISE DATE! Followed again by the hot sexx.


Boys we are really not that hard to charm. You just need to spend 5 minutes thinking about what we might like and then do it (I know that last bit can be a little tricky, but give it a shot).

Thanks and good luck!

Hearts,
Sug
xx

p.s. need more clues? check out other hot bloggers like, la nadine, clem, ukelele, fluffy, fits, jess, elmo plus many more... they'll be of assitance too

11 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

i want you to eat duck with you.

*buys chocolate chilli tiam tams*

12:10 pm  
Blogger Ukulele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:11 pm  
Blogger Ukulele said...

I want to eat duck off of you.

12:13 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

*grins*

1:00 pm  
Blogger Darcy said...

I love that you summed mine up in four points. So succinct!

4:19 pm  
Blogger fluffy said...

Charles cooks for me on rare occasions. It's nice. But he only knows hw to cook one thing: Xmas dinner 1956-2005.

I want some chocolate.

9:31 pm  
Blogger girl in crowd #3 said...

i will make the little pancakes

10:44 pm  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

I want you to *teach* me how to cook.

12:13 am  
Blogger Freelancer said...

Mmm.... duck..... aarrrrgggglllhhhhh...!!!!

11:52 am  
Blogger ...mj said...

...and if you make her home-made fudge, and she's vegetarian (no duck eater), be a gentleman, cook her a brilliant breakfast and still get no-where, GIVE UP!

SHE'S NOT INTERESTED!? (from my experience: am I correct?)

6:01 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home