Friday, June 10, 2005

The Hoff

The other night over a delicious meal of katzudon that I lovingly prepared for my hot date and roomy, the conversation got around to just how heinous inter-office emails can be.

My hot roomy works for a large party supplier company, with around 200 employees. This means she is privy to many inter-office emails. Coming from a much smaller company I've got to admit, although I am annoyed by innane forwarded emails, I generally don't get that many. Perhaps, perhaps, I'd get one a day.

Hot Roomy shocked me by telling me she would probably, probably, receive one an hour. Having learnt that I would receive about an eigth of what she was receiving, she decided it only fair to make my life hell and forward them onto me. Bless.

The majority of her forwards at the moment tend to contain The Hoff. Yes, The (capital T) Hoff (capital H). You wouldn't think that a man of such limited acting ability could be stretched into so many email attachment genres! Somehow The Hoff finds a way, perhaps it's that manly chest. Mmmm... hairy.

To all of those that are dubious (and perhaps some of you that are just curious), here's what I've receive TODAY. Lord knows how many there are out there? Frankly, it freightens the shit out of me...


Ha ha ha! The squares say "Go to my room". Ha ha ha... Yes, Hoff.


Ha! Hoffy! That, totally rhymes with toffee! Clever.


Mmmm, The Hoff is totally up with the latest Hollywood hot-goss. How did he join the L.A.P.D. in time to arrest Russ, or is he just acting!? I can't tell! He's incredible.


Yes, well, way to combine two of the most annoying things ever. This one just makes me angry. The dumbfuck computer nerd that created this piece of sludge should have to listen to the stupid song/ringtone that he/she has infested our lives with. forevs.

If there is a message in this rant, it would be: if you ever send me any forwards that are not funny enough to make my neck muscle hurt from laughter, don't bother. If, for a lark, you think it'd be fun to flood my inbox with this junk, I totally know people that can fuck your shit up!

Thanks and Hoff on!

Love,
S & S

22 Comments:

Blogger problematic said...

I saw a Hasselhoff LP in a music shop that was worth 700$. How does that make you feel? Have a great weekend.

5:42 pm  
Blogger Dr Henrik Ziegler said...

I'm guessing said music shop was in Germany..

or at least hoping.

Surely no other country would have actual non-ironic taste for The Hoff?

2:36 am  
Blogger roguemaze said...

I have seen and touched (In person) No not Hasslefoff BUT his many many MANY GOLD LP'S for mega sales in mega places.

Can I just say I love The HOffinator. I WOULD sleep with him and I DO have a couple of cd's of his and i HAVE been to a concert in germany. And I DO have a stairmaster.

11:39 am  
Blogger problematic said...

The record shop was in Bondi Junction. I can't even appreciate David in an ironic sense.

1:39 pm  
Blogger la nadine said...

this post is so hoffputting. x

7:23 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

cotton, dr and rougey... this is all very disturbing. Especially you rouge.

nadine, you is just a cracker.

8:39 am  
Blogger Ukulele said...

Lovin' you-oh...is easy cos yo beautifall....do do dobiddy do.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thought I wasnt looking, didnt ya?

10:19 pm  
Anonymous Russell Allen said...

Two things that don't make sense in this world.

*Russell Crowe doesn't have mobile phone with his wife's number on it. Que Pasa?

*11 million people worldwide (and rising) have bought the Crazy Frog ringtone and they have made US$25m profit on it. Oh yes, that bugger's gonna be on our TV for sometime to come.

1:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what's he doing in new york if he joined the lapd?

2:28 pm  
Blogger Bud Wiser said...

Wonderful page! Enjoyed it very much. I come from the land of download free ringtone so I know what I'm talking about!download free ringtone

4:47 pm  
Blogger freenanoipod said...

get a free digital camera at camera digital free

1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out some really cool stuff for mobile / cell phone downloads at these sites.
free tracfone ringtone
free tracfone ringtone
free tracfone ringtone
free tracfone ringtone
free tracfone ringtone
Have fun Cheers for now Phil

11:58 am  
Blogger Yoggio said...

As mobile phones gradually become the most common consumer electronics, ringtones will become more and more popular. And as mobile phones develop other mobile software applications will also gain much ground.

1:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try win prizeblingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket!

3:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

3:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about audio3g ringtone and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about audio3g ringtone so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! You can checkout my site at audio3g ringtone

8:16 am  
Anonymous Baker said...

Too little time to post a nice comment, but good job anyway on the blog. I'm actually lookign for cingular ringtone sites. I'll click a few more links down on the SE results. Thanks.

12:03 am  
Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Cell Phone Ringtones Resources for most Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested.

11:03 pm  
Anonymous download free ringtone said...

Take a moment and really look at the good work you have here. Anyone visiting will appreciate it.
download free ringtone

9:32 pm  
Anonymous nextel ringtone said...

Can't find a site on nextel ringtone. Always in a rush and I don't know why. The last site I was on was about nextel ringtone which was okay to read. Your's was better.

9:40 pm  
Anonymous Online said...

Hi blogger:)

We tried hard to create a web blog with as much as uptodate content as possible.. However We could not do so, also We had not a single comment so far.. Contrary; We love Urs especially the useful content U have.. Many websites do not offer a bit of this quality U provide.. Cheers:)

Regards,
earn money online

11:07 am  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home