Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Friendship doesn't have to be based on food, but it's a start.


matts breakfast
Originally uploaded by Sugar n Spice.

On Saturday morning I ran into my friend Matt.

He looked bedraggled. He'd been up late. But he was excited, because he'd made this for breakfast. It's sausages, some with duck, some with pork and fried mash. All washed down with stout. You like him too right?

If you wish to endear yourself to me more please send me pictures of your food.

the best way to my heart is through my stomach.

xx

Part 2:

Who better to take up a challenge than ausculture jess. She's busty you know... or so she tells me.

And so I present "Yummy pork and lots of other stuff like potato and ummmm green stuff like beans and... it was really nice."

Delicious Jess. (note the lack of comma).

Join with me lovers of food and blogs. I know you have what it takes, let's make the world salivate together!

4 Comments:

Blogger 4Sanity said...

I have a picture of a rice dish i made "one pan rice dish" looks unappetising but tastes yummo.

3:07 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

hey 4sanity, if you want the world to know (and let me assure you we here at TMI are the gateway to the world *head swells*)then send the rice dish in.

3:35 pm  
Blogger the_captain said...

May I add that the mash was fried in the sausage fat.

6:57 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

She's busty you know... or so she tells me.

Sadly, I tell everyone that. Less because I'm obsessed with my own tits and more because I just adore the word "busty" - it reeks of medieval bar wench.

And the lack of comma is noted, hot stuff.

*sly wink*

11:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home