Friday, March 04, 2005

So what’s up with you?

It’s been a while since we caught up huh? I’ve been real busy at work. My phone’s been ringing off the hook. My email account is choc-a-block. I’ve been attending meetings like they’re going out of style. It’s no excuse for neglecting you though. Here’s some stuff I’ve been doing lately:

Sabbatical
Yeah, still truckin’ along with this one. it’s been 2 and a half weeks now. It’s all down hill from here on in. I went out to my pub last Saturday for some hotness’s birthday. I smoked a lot of cigarettes, but not a drop past my lips. My friend Jack who works The Corner berated Glenn and me for our wholesomeness and mocked us when we asked him to make us a non-alcoholic cocktail (get it, mocked... yeah whatever).

It’s nice to know most of my friends like me even when I’m not drunk. I’ve still been invited places and offered juice. My parents were dubious that I could pull this off (thanks, supporting role models), but I’m proving them wrong rather nicely. I think deep down they’re proud.

Cooking
I’ve been cooking more. I think this is because I’m not drunk all the time, coupled with the want to impress my new house mates and warrant the use of Global knife set (no, you can’t have it when I die). I’ve been dabbling in Moroccan, Italian and Asian fairs mostly. I’ve even started taking home doggy bags of spices for personal use, which I’ve been talking about doing since I started working for a spice company 9 months ago. Hey, it’s like a baby. Wait, no it’s not. That was weird, now I feel awkward and need to change subject to cover up my tomfoolery…

Holly Golightly and Kurt Wagner
Tonight I’m going to see Holly. I’m very excited because I think her a delightful chanteuse. Before she comes on I’m probably going to clasp my hands together and giggle from the bubbles in my tummy.

THEN on Tuesday I’m going to see Kurt Wagner and his merry men (or as some like to call it, Lambchop). I like Lambchop a lot. They’re smooth in a country kinda way and Kurt’s voice is a little like caramel coated chocolate. He’s done some work with Neko Case and that makes him a good bloke in my book.

…. My emails are coming in again, oops, and there’s the phone.

*hi, can you hold for a minute. thanks*

so, I’d best be off. Have a great weekend and I hope to catch up again soon.

Peace, yo
Sugar

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherriff said...

7 hours...SEVEN HOURS UNTIL TETSUYA'S.......AAAAAAA!

2:45 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

argh!!!! i'm almost as you!

in fact, text me what you order. i may live to regret that last sentence.

3:12 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

excited

is the missing word in that last comment

3:13 pm  
Blogger fluffy said...

You said "chanteuse" which is one of the best words, evs. This means we now have to get married and have babies. Fair?

5:55 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

k.

8:57 am  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home