Wednesday, February 09, 2005

This year I ain't no Chicken



Finally my time has come. Smoother me in luck, happiness and wealth and call me a Rooster.

I’m a scientist right and can tend to be a little sceptical at times. OK, so a lot sceptical. But like any gal I read my star signs and say things like “it’s ok that I’m stubborn, I’m a Taurean.”

But the whole Rooster thing freaks me out a little:

The Rooster is a flamboyant personality, feisty and obstinate.
He is quite the extrovert who loves to strut his stuff and is proud of who he
is. Outwardly confident, the Rooster is also a trustworthy, hardworking
individual. He’ll tell it like it is with no qualms or
reservations.

Roosters are very loyal individuals. They do not like
dishonesty or mockery of any sort. They are blunt, up front and honest people
and expect those around them to be the same. Roosters are happiest when they are
surrounded by others, at a party or just a social gathering. They even enjoy the
spotlight and will exhibit their charisma and wit in a minute. This star quality
can be overbearing, for a Rooster expects you to listen to him while he speaks
and can become agitated if you don’t. Roosters do have a tendency to brag about
themselves and their achievements and demand an attentive audience when doing
so.

THE METAL ROOSTER 1921 AND 1981
Metal Roosters can come off
as arrogant and stuck up at times. They need a cushion for that overextended ego
and someone to make sure it stays inflated. They are reasonable people who seem
to analyze every decision they make and every situation they find themselves in.
They are standoffish at times and can let their aggression get in the way of a
blossoming friendship or romance. These Roosters should take a breather from
their egos long enough to really enjoy what they have to offer

Flamboyant? Feisty? Stuff strutter? Tells it like it is? Over analyser? Charisma and wit? Me? Well… possibly. Ok, more than probable. Fine, definitely.

This year has just got to be mine! It’s about freakin’ time. So if you see me around I only want to be praised, handed money, showered with gifts and gazed upon adoringly. Ok? And if you’re born in the year of the Snake, come up and say ‘hi’ – coz we’re perfect for each other.




9 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

i too belong to the coven of the metal cock.

we're, like, sisters.

10:46 am  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

like total sisters.

were you born in 1981 or 1921?

11:00 am  
Blogger la nadine said...

head says '21, body says '81. but sometimes its more like the other way round. so confuzzled.

11:24 am  
Blogger fluffy said...

i too am a cock, only made of the humble earth.

which makes me.... old(er).

all that stuff about roosters is bullshit. or at least it doesn't sound like me. flamboyant! pffft. who am i, john michael howson?

okay did i not just tell you i was old?

A better rooser description here.

12:58 pm  
Blogger Ukulele said...

I am rabbit. We fuck a lot apparently

1:13 pm  
Blogger Dr Henrik Ziegler said...

As a Metal Rooster, I feel obliged (being that I'm all, like, head in the clouds and too outspoken) to make the point that I really don't feel like saying anything (because as a Rooster I'm also the strong silent type).

Actually no, I've decided it's all crap and I'm going over there (*points*) now (because I'm moody and have important work to do).. no, wait, actually I'm going to keep at this because roosters are deep thinkers or some such, not moody at all.


Wait a minute...

10:45 pm  
Blogger Dr Henrik Ziegler said...

As an entirely irrelvant aside, in the 80s my dad shared an office with John Michael Howson.

I never met him.

--End irrelevant aside--

10:46 pm  
Blogger LadyCracker said...

Hi

I'm a snake but a girl and let me tell you - it is a great combo!
hope you find the snake of your dreams
Cheers
Ladycracker

5:40 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home