Friday, February 11, 2005

Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll? No Thanks... Well maybe just a little less

There’s a change in the air. Can you feel it? It’s coming in from the East, which is strange, because we usually get Westerly’s.

Let’s do this like it’s a catchy chocolate bar add:

Work
As far as I’m concerned the holiday season is over. Sure, I’ve been back for a good month now, but you’ve gotta warm up to these things. Yesterday I didn’t have time to sneeze (I sneeze stacks, I work with a lot of pepper you see).

My favourite conniving colleague is finishing up today. She’s flying off to be adventurous. No more naughty long lunches and in-house emails. *sigh*

AND the company is moving to Derrimut. Yeah, I know, I’ve never heard of it either. It’s near a woman’s prison and Taylor’s Lakes. Oh, God. It’s not until May, but still… I fear thinking about it.


Rest
Speaking of moving, I’m like totally moving house this weekend. Yeah, sure, it’s only 5 blocks away and still in the same suburb, but I’m leaving what has been my humble dwelling for the last 2 years.

This does not suck, because in my current abode my kitchen is a hovel and the back of the house is sinking. However, it pains me to say farewell to my delicious gals Miss Mary-Jayne and Miss Mary-June.

My new place is light and airy, albeit tiny and Chalet like with the fake wood, but it shall be a nice place to come after my new founded busy-ness at work.


Play
This weekend also yields the last weekend of drinking for me and my Homie for A WHOLE MONTH! Ho-ly! In an attempt to save cash, our livers, our waist line and our respective brains we’ve made a “bet” not to drink, smoke, drug, fatten ourselves for A WHOLE MONTH. As my Homie is Irish by trade we’re finishing up on St Pat’s Day. Can anyone smell a green victory drink. Ya-huh!

I can so do this by the way. It doesn’t even worry me in the slightest. No. Shut up. It doesn’t! Plus I get a present at the end and presents rule.

Watch me morph from this:


no... i really do look like a deep fried mars bar at the moment. ew.

to this:


ahahahaha! don't you just love apples! hahahahaaa, life is so great when you're healthy!

See how it’s all changing in a Mars Bar kind of way? I’m excited, its been a long time coming.

*welcomes with open arms*


9 Comments:

Blogger problematic said...

Good luck with the mont thing sugar

11:59 am  
Blogger problematic said...

Good luck with the month thing sugar

11:59 am  
Blogger la nadine said...

well, its a good thing i ain't comin' down south for at least a month.

all this bloody detox.

bo-ring.

12:41 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

Oooooh! new commenty grid thing. nice.

luck! pisht...

ahem, actually thanks cotton, i'll need it.

tcha, you're best to stay away from moi at the mo' nads, totally no fun. wait a sec! i can be fun and not addled. this is going to be so easy. *whimper*

1:36 pm  
Blogger fluffy said...

ooh ooh! had to check the new commenty grid thing. noice! and you get to riff off the other comments cos they're there on the side bar for ya! and didja see how i made italics just then? it tells ya you can use 'em!

um... what was this post about? I forget.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Buck Fudd said...

Could so go a deep-fried battered apple after reading that.

12:12 am  
Blogger ms fits said...

Don't do it, Sugs. I completed the ten day detox (viva Blackmores!) and didn't let wine pass my lips for two weeks and SURE I feel better, but AT WHAT COST?

I have turned into an anti-social dork with an increasingly worrying masturbation habit.

Just saying. Beware of those vegies.

11:12 am  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

i gots ta fits.

everytime someone says i shouldn't or can't it makes me more resolute.

bring on the torture.

11:29 am  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home