Friday, February 04, 2005

Everything in it's rightful place

Alternative title: The Tale of Little Sugar & the Blues Exploxion in her Knickers


"Oh! Hi Jon. *twirls hair* You're so dreamy, you belong here:"


"Heh! Look how rock'n'roll it is. Can you resist? Thought not. "

*leans in for kiss*

*draws curtains*


"Hi Russ. I love a big man. What's that, you want to hang out with me? Sure, cool. Let's drink to that. *chink* Say, you know what you'd look great next to?"


"Yeah, my stereo!"

"If you could just sit next to my 80's style beat box... uh huh, at this drum kit I have convientiently placed here. Hey! If the mood takes you bash along."

"No, really bash along."

"Bash along!"

"Now, just hold still while I put this chain around your leg. Hey, hey, it's cool. It's... ah... fashion. Now keep playing and I'll grab your water bowl."


"Yo, Judah, what's going on?"

"No I haven't seen Jon or Russ."

"Say have you met my Best Friend?"



"You guys would be so cute together! Then we could hang out together all the time and have late night conversations without having any sexual tension, because you're with my Bestie. Excellent."

"What do you mean you're not really attracted to her? Of course you are! You ARE! Listen if you want Russ not to have a water bowl then keep up this unattractive bullshit... i dare you."

"Sure she loves sushi, you should totally take her out for dinner."

"Bye, you guys"

*sigh*

*heads back to rock'n'roll bed*

3 Comments:

Blogger superduster said...

"squeal like a pig Russ, squeal!!!"
Judah has a serious Jeff Buckley resemblance...

11:58 am  
Blogger la nadine said...

my chair's all wet now.

12:06 pm  
Blogger Ukulele said...

This should be titled:

The tale of a little Sugar and the Blue’s Explosion in her knickers.

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home