Monday, January 24, 2005

Dear World Wide Web, I love you because...

As all of my beloveds have raved about the rockin’ party that was Sheriff’s first I feel that possibly there is no more to tell.

But wait, surely that’s not true.

It all started with Fluffy. As I walked past her radness work pad I popped in. She wanted to know where it was I was going. “Err… to the party – like ya know.” At this point I was somewhat confused, because Fluffy is our Queen and she HAD to be at this gathering.

“But you’re not walking there?”
“Yeah, it’s just down the road.”
“err no. it’s in Bruswick.”
“Yeah, Brunswick St.”
“No, Sugar, Brunswick. Sydney Rd, Brunswick.”
“Ohhhh.”
“Wait with me and I’ll take you.”
“You rule Fluffy,” and she does. Me however = Loser from Loserville

Fluffy gave me beer and I watched her serve really frustrating chicks, who totally don’t know fashion and she was really nice to them. Oh, retail.

So after gossip, wine, internerding, some Hooley Dooley action and getting readiness, we totally ended up at the right pub. Fluffy you rule.

I was greeted by Fits and Sheriff in the most appropriate of ways – namely the thrusting of the hand down the breast. Lucky they’re cute. Then Fits gave me Pimms, for which I like her even more.

As we were exchanging things I gave Sheriff a badge that said POLICE, with a picture of a bald eagle on it (seemed fitting) and a set of handcuffs. He’s the Sheriff – he needs his equipment.

Buck Fudd, Tillops and Fluffy’s debonair man provided much laugh and drinking of the Pimms (I really enjoyed the drinking of the Pimms). Tillops even told me that he was surprised at how well I grasped the political situation at the moment. I decided to take this as a compliment (as I know it was intended to be), because he will one day lead us all. And maybe I can have some cushy, foodie type roll within the government if I keep him on side.

Then my Homie got there, he had a twinkle in his eye. And I knew we would be having a fun night.

It all seemed to happen in three’s:
- was groped three times
- was pashed three times
- shared a toilet cubicle with three different people
- shook my bootie until three
- got involved in a double love triangle. The first being myself, Nadine and Fits. Like Nadine and I are going to have a serious relationship, but she’s totally allowed to do Fits on the side… and I may be able to have a small role in their child’s life. Which I’m ok about, because I’m more serious about Lee Lee. And I know that she will be mine forever. Although there was a little love connection for Nads and Lee Lee (thus making up the second love triangle). Which makes it confusing. Also I get no Fits action and I don’t know how I feel about that. Not good that’s for sure.

So… there was a lot of love. But mainly I had much love for the man of the hour, because he done a good job for a virgin party thrower. Even if he is a bleeder.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherriff said...

I so want to touch you all. Repeatedly. Like...really.

love love love!

5:18 pm  
Blogger fluffy said...

sugar! you're awesome. i was totally rude to those girls by the way. i'm much more charming when i'm being nice. i will blog about the party soon. loved our small pre party warm up - next time you will spa naked.

12:24 am  
Blogger Lee Lee said...

Hey, just for the record, as totally fond of Nadz as I am and with the knowledge that I could quiet easily become obsessed with her if I felt like falling in to that hole, I want you to know that you’re the one for me Sugar. No fear there.

You+Me= Us.

9:26 am  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

"You + Me = Us"
is the most beautiful sentiment. ever.

10:03 am  
Blogger la nadine said...

we are once, twice, three times a triangle.

i loves you both. and there's certainly enough to go around.

11:44 am  
Blogger Tillops said...

Whoa! I said that?

Was I being an arrogant prick and all like, "hey good for you, retard. I'm surprised you figured that out, spaz!"

Or was I genuinely like, "oh my God, I'm so pleasantly surprised that you are so smart and well informed! What a pleasure to talk to someone as intelligent as you."

Although, more than likely it was, "I'm so surprised how drunk you can get on Pimms. Those old ladies sure can hold their piss. You've heard of Gillard? That's great!"

Oh, and that guy whose name I kept forgetting (Craig?), is a superstar.

2:10 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

i believe it was in a "wow, you're intelligent way." with a twist of pimms.

the superguy is glenn. he's also a superduster.

2:46 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home