Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Silly Season

I’m spent.

I can do no more. I may be at work in human form, but my brain is either still at home sleeping or lolling about in a pint of beer. Either way it’s happier than my body.

I’m not just saying it either. I honestly look like I’ve been drinking heavily for the last month. My face is puffy, my eyes are red, my skin is blotchy, I’ve developed a pot belly, I’m lethargic and my hair is dull and lifeless. Wow, I’m really doing some good self-promotion here, eh?



Mah. I’m not going to do anything about it though. I’m still going out tonight (after Glenn and I take Ralph-esk photo’s of our hot friend – don’t worry, it’s kosher).



I love Christmas and the lead up to Christmas. Although it’s never been like this before. Never before have I had money, or functions to attend. But this year it’s been fest after cheery fest. I fully understand the term “silly season”.

I’m looking forward to it being Christmas Day at about 9pm. When it’s all over and we’re all thinking about sleeping for the next week (if only so we can digest all we’ve eaten… oh and stay tuned for tomorrow’s “What my Family Eats At Christmas” post).




(how much this post sucks is a reflection on how gross i feel at the moment. tcha.. i think you get the point, it's really only funny because of that first pic)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee Lee said...

Except for the whole Ralfing bit, my sentiments precisely.

4:37 pm  
Blogger knifey said...

this post doesn't suck- i'm here!
i could quite clearly see that lady's nipples.
and i am happy about it.

6:52 am  
Blogger knifey said...

nipples!

12:51 pm  
Blogger LinF said...

Well since you are in a great mood due to the "season" please come to my blog and plead my case. I need to get all of the cheery people that I can find to help in my campaign. Your blog rocks btw!

1:02 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

i was waiting for someone to turn up and mention the nipples. it was always going to happen. i'm glad it was you knifey.

3:04 pm  
Blogger knifey said...

not as glad as i am!

2:18 am  
Blogger Barnsley-Freeads said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Funny

6:10 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home