Friday, November 12, 2004

plug on. part 2

So it’s widely accepted that I heart The Plug.

When I discovered The Plug was calling it quits I decided it was important to kick up some kind of stink. So I wrote him a letter, where I cussed and made the wit.

To my delight The Plug responded and then I responded and made comment about my profession and that I could tailor make him a herby blend. Special ain’t it.

So I made The Plug his herby blend with love and whey powder (to make his potatoes crispy, you see). This is my formulation (“mum’s” the word on the formulation).

INGREDIENT %
WHEY POWDER 30.000
ROSEMARY CUT 15.000
GARLIC MINCED 15.000
ONION MINCED 15.000
SUPERFINE SALT 13.000
PEPPER CRACKED 7.000
CHILLI CRUSHED 3.000
VEGETABLE OIL 2.000

The chilli was in an 'optional chilli sachet', which I'm rather proud of. Apparantly not everyone enjoys chilli. Losers.

And I sent my herby goodness to The Plug all the way in Atlana, Georgia. That's in America. Totally far away from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

I waited patiently for a response. I checked the mail every night in the hope that The Plug would reciprocate the love. And last night my every dream was fulfilled.

I got one of these



It’s got all kinds of plug stuff in it. And I got a card, and a letter, both penned by The Plug. As Television’s Kynan Barker says “You LOVE getting presents in paper bags! Bless your anonymous fanmailing heart.

Awww. My heart’s all a-flutter.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Lauren, I created a blog account just so I could leave this comment. You are so incredibibly giving. I continue to love the perfect potato powder ( http://www.theplug.net/2004.11/fanmail.lauren2.htm ) again and again, although I'm not sure if that's healthy. I am extremely glad you liked the Grab Bag. It was the least I could do. I have many more tricks up my sleeve if you are willing.

Your friend in the states,
Jay

6:51 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

kazzah! a visit from my pluggy buddy.
tricks up sleve? willing? wheels are already in plan for the next installment.

9:18 am  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

second installment on way

4:02 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home