Monday, November 15, 2004

me. me. me.

So who was the most popular gal ever at Pony this weekend? Yeah that’s right it was me. And I owe it all to my favourite t-shirt.



To start at the beginning… I went on a bender this weekend. I didn’t mean to. Really I didn’t. It just happened. And I don’t really want to be all, "Ha! How rad am I! I got drunk on the weekend. I’ll give you a play by play," but…

Friday I went The Corner(what a freakin’ surprise) and saw stacks of Gararge rock. Rock. To continue in the rock theme I stayed out and spewed. Totally ah-some.

Things I should have done on Saturday:
- loved my liver, brain and lungs.
- not gone out for ‘a drink
- and maybe watch a dvd. Yeah, that would have been nice.

Things I did on Saturday:
- went out to Bimbo. Ewww. Quick think of the Punters to make you feel better.
For (count ‘em) 11 hours.
- drank more than one beer and more than one G’n’T
- stayed out until 7 am.

It’s the last point where the Pony bit came into action.
I wore my Interpol T-shirt that I bought on the internet. Because buying stuff on the internet is like cool an’ shit. And apparantly every single person in the whole of Melbourne that digs Interpol was there. And they were all guys. Sweet. They all loved me, me, me.

I had 5 guys bowing the "we’re not worthy, we’re not worthy" to me. And I loved it.

Being cool is fun. Doesn't matter if you're the only one that thinks so.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Bill Cosby said about returning to work on Monday Mornings, "Boy am I glad to be back here, I'm no good on my own!"

Glad to know someone is out there having some fun.

11:52 am  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

fun is rad anon

12:33 pm  
Blogger Lee Lee said...

all that AND spew?

Man, you a clearly a God!

4:52 pm  
Blogger knifey said...

YOU WERE AT PONY???!!!

I WAS AT PONY!!!!

WE SHOULD TOTALLY....wait a minute, I feel full-on deja-vu right now.

2:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://aguxfypw.com/fssb/snsf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zjojxcgo.com/howj/udxq.html]Cool site[/url]

11:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

11:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://aguxfypw.com/fssb/snsf.html | http://sdaeydwy.com/vstg/sccl.html

11:25 pm  
Blogger Jordans Nike said...

Cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes, nike free, cheap nike shoes, cheap jordan, cheap jordans, wholesale jordan shoes for sale, ugg, ugg australia, air jordan shoes, Bags Louis Vuitton, Cheap LV Handbags, Discount LV Handbags, cheap jordan shoes, Cheap Nike jordan shoes, cheap nike jordan shoes, uggs outlet, cheap nike free, discount nike jordans, jordan shoes for cheap, wholesale jordan shoes, ugg soldes, cheap nike free run, cheap jordans, Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags, ugg pas cher, ugg boots, cheap nike air max, Discount Louis Vuitton, uggs on sale

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home