Friday, October 22, 2004

Stuff I think is Rad

Interpol



I love, love, love this band. i'd marry all of them one by one if it were legal. and they'd want to marry me too. screw legalities.
there's something weird about telling people what bands are your favourites. i much prefer to tell people the last 3 cd's i bought (or the 3 i'm about to buy - pay day dependent). i understand it. i won't deal with people (and by people i mean possible love interests) unless i know they's in the know with my music.

anyway check 'em if you don't know 'em.

Stuff you should know about them:
They don't like to be compared to Joy Division, so don't do it.
Last part of the 1st album = gold; First part of the 2nd album = just as much gold.
apparently they're not *trying* to have an image, they just do. either that or there publicists told them to say that.


Fee B-Squared



I know it's a little sick to want to be a person. and if it should ever come about that this gets back to Fee then rest assured it's all about the fact that i think you're the coolest person eva. i don't want to steal your undies off the line. just think everything that comes out of your mouth is pure genius.



The word pleb. it has a little, as the french would say... i do not know what.



* there's other stuff. i'm fickle, it'll change.


4 Comments:

Blogger sugar and spice said...

like i must be so unpopular to have no one post a comment on my board. maybe i'll just start telling people about my blogsite.

7:26 pm  
Blogger Jaynie said...

Ok Miss ingredient...Yes this is your housemate nothing exciting, but Carrot Cake...Any clues to create something bootylicious?

5:51 pm  
Blogger sugar and spice said...

chello Jaynie... if that is in fact your real name.

apparantly this is a good lil' recipe (as recommended by Charishma Ramchandani of Muscat), although can you trust an average rating of 5 stars when there's only one comment to base the average on. yeah statistics and i are great mates.

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=99811

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heartily join you in the Fee Bee Squared appreciation society too! I saw her play 5 songs the other day and just wish I could be that rad one day.
I know this is an old post, I'm just rambling on through.

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home